SST MATHS CHALLENGE 2023
A unique Mathematics competition organized by SST Public School, Rashidabad. As pioneer in technology-enabled learning solutions for Mathematics, we are organizing a high-tech, high-energy inter-school competition that will test the Mathematical reasoning and analytical capabilities of the next generation of problem-solvers in your district.
This is a provincial-level inter-school competition in which students from classes 7, 8, 9, and 10 will have the opportunity to demonstrate their intellectual, analytical, and problem-solving skills using Math.
The competition aims to:
- Strengthen the Mathematical reasoning and analytical capabilities of the next generation of problem solvers to
- Foster a love of mathematics.
- Identify Math talent. ORGANISATION
The competition will be held in different cities of Sindh like Hyderabad, Sukkar, Karachi, Larkana, Tando Jam, Mirpurkhas, Tando Allahyar, etc. Schools from these cities are invited to participate in the competition.
Students will be divided into TWO groups.
- Group I: Classes 7 and 8
- Group II: Classes 9 and 10
The competition for each group will be conducted separately. There will be THREE rounds in the competition.
- Schools Round
This round will be conducted within each participating school. Students will take an online quiz in their computer lab or on printed paper (in case the school doesn't have a computer lab). The scores of all participating students will be tallied to calculate a school score. The top four participants per group will proceed to the next round. Each school that proceeds to the next round will constitute a team of four students per group to represent the school. Normally, these two students will be the top scorers in their class.
- Elimination Round
The elimination round will be held at SST Public School, Rashidabad in Tando Allahyar, Which will bring together school teams to compete for the final round. Only six teams will qualify for the final round.
- Fianl Round
The final round, will be held at SST Public School Rashidabad Tando Allahyar, Which will bring together the school winner teams to compete for the SST Math Challenge 2023 Champion. Winning teams and runner-up teams will be awarded exciting prizes and much more.
Schools must get them registered by September 5th, 2023 for the competition by completing an online registration form on our website. http://www.sstpsr.edu.pk
followed by sending the registration fee to SST Math Challenge 2023.
Schools may register to compete in Group 1, Group 2, or both groups. There is a minimum participation requirement of 20 students per class (or 40 students per group). For example, if a school wishes to compete in Group 1, it must have participation in the school round from at least 20 students in class 7 and 20 students in class 8. However, there is no limitation on the maximum number of students that the school can register in each group.
The cost of competing in the SST Math Challenge 2023:
Student participation fee: Rs 500 Per Student.
Schools that wish to register must promote the competition internally for their students and parents.
SST Math Challenge 2023 will provide posters that can be placed within the school premises and an informational booklet that can be sent to the school’s principal or coordinator.
Every student who registers for the Math Challenge will receive:
- A completion certificate showing their presence in the final
- An opportunity to be selected for their school team for subsequent rounds at national level.
- The competition is conducted in English
- The competition will takes place in September–October 2023.
- Each round of the competition will be timed and completed within the given time.
- There will be a combination of questions in each round that will cover a wide range of topics in nationally leading Mathematics curricula. Answering these questions correctly will require Math concept understanding as well as problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Questions will be scored according to their level of difficulty.
- Electronic Gadget are not allowed.
- Further details on each round and how the competition will be conducted will be provided to schools when they submit their participation willingness.
The School registration fees can be paid through Bank draft / Pay order / Cross Cheque drawn in favor of SST Public School,Rashidabad . Online transfer or direct deposit into
Sargodhian Spirit Trust Public School Rashidabad Account is also possible. Bank Account details are as under:
Title of Account:
SARGODHIAN SPIRIT TRUST PUBLIC SCHOOL RASHIDABAD
Account No. 1670100000356 Bank Name: (ASKARI BANK LTD )
Account No. 89010101094183 (Bank Name: (Meezan BankLTD)
We look forward to receiving your institution's participation in SST Math Challenge 2023 to make this greatly celebrated event a huge success
If you have any questions, please contact:
Email; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact/What's App: Mathematics Coordinator
SHAN JAVED : 03020367064 Ph.; 022-2732002-4